A disclaimer!

Please be advised, this is my Blog, this is my opinion and my take on the things I have learned. I accept NO responsability for any action(s) you may take following my advise. I have not, nor do I work for any fertility agent or fertility product company. I am in no way bashing any fertility items or products listed on my posts. My sole desire and intent is to help women better understand there fertility and products to help them achieve a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My background

Since I was a little girl I wanted to be a mommy & Wife. Well, I am :) I am a mother to 5 wonderful kids and wife to my loving hubby, Art. When I got pregnant with my first child I read every pregnancy book in site. After reading those MULTIPLE times over the last 12 years I began to read more about fertility, How a womans body works and how a mans body works to create life. I have read many books as well as taken online fertility courses. I am a fountain of information and wish to help any woman that is struggling in conceiving. I have many suggestions. I have personnally owned many fertility monitors. I belong to sites that pertain to fertility as well as being part of disscussions about fertility and a womans body. You can be sure that if you have questions, I have answers. If I don't have an answer, I will search and study for you until I have found answers. Let me help you. I want you to live your dream like I'm living mine.
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. What do you think helped you get pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having the knowledge of fertility (or how my body worked) and the process of what happenes, helped me know how to make it easier for us to get pregnant. Knowledge is power. There are alot of items and tons of information that can help you to reach your goal :)

    ReplyDelete