A disclaimer!

Please be advised, this is my Blog, this is my opinion and my take on the things I have learned. I accept NO responsability for any action(s) you may take following my advise. I have not, nor do I work for any fertility agent or fertility product company. I am in no way bashing any fertility items or products listed on my posts. My sole desire and intent is to help women better understand there fertility and products to help them achieve a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Favorite Digital Home Pregnancy Test

I have to say my all time faovorite digital pregnancy test is the "Clearblue Easy Digital Pregnancy Test". Its as simple as using first morning urine (FMU) on your test with the simple results reading "PREGNANT / NOT PREGNANT". I have found the CBE HPT to be very reliable even before your period is due. Please remember that even though your period is due or late, sometimes implantation of you little one can sometimes be delayed, resulting in a later positive result. Please read the instructions before using your test, but enjoy. It will be the happiest word you have ever read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment