A disclaimer!

Please be advised, this is my Blog, this is my opinion and my take on the things I have learned. I accept NO responsability for any action(s) you may take following my advise. I have not, nor do I work for any fertility agent or fertility product company. I am in no way bashing any fertility items or products listed on my posts. My sole desire and intent is to help women better understand there fertility and products to help them achieve a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Monday, November 9, 2009

How To reset your Clearblue/Clearplan Fertility monitor

I was asked a question on how to reset a Monitor so I am devoting a whole post to it. Firstly, Do NOT reset your monitor unless you have/are
A: Had a Baby
B: Had A Miscarriage
C: Selling you monitor
As this will cause it to erase its memory of you cycle, which will use more test sticks and in the long run cost more money.
Secondly, Reseting your monitor.
1)Open a Test Stick (this can be saved and used as your first stick in a few days or thrown away)
2)Click the test stick into the monitor (make sure it clicks in like you are testing)
3)Simultaneously Press and Hold the Power button and the "M" Button (do not let these buttons go)
4) The unit will power on and flash the stick and -> symbols, It is telling you to take the stick out.
5) Continue to hold the buttons until all the symbols flash on the screen, then release both buttons.
6) Take out the test stick
7)Turn off the monitor

Congrats you have just reset your monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment